A business with a remarkable story can win over its audience and raise the perceived value of its brand. Storytelling conveys purpose, and businesses with purpose are the ones that ultimately stand out and capture consumer’s hearts and wallets. Storytelling is a powerful business tool and a skill that every business building a powerful and lasting brand should master.
Storytelling conveys purpose, and businesses with purpose are the ones that ultimately stand out and capture consumer’s hearts and wallets.
The biggest examples of Corporate Storytelling
Microsoft having a separate Storytelling department with Steve Clayton as the chief storyteller with Storytellers following suit. They develop all stories and subsequent stories for Microsoft.
Toyota’s “Start Your Impossible” campaign with storytelling of ordinary people completely changed their market standing after their fall. They completely regained public trust and everyone in the company knows the failure stories and how they made it back.
People most likely to benefit:
- Start Ups looking to upscale their business model
- Start Ups looking for funding
- CEOs, CFOs
- Senior Managers
- Professional speakers
- Lecturers and teachers
By attending this workshop one can learn how to:-
- Understand why stories are the most powerful communication tool
- Create and shape your own stories successfully
- Shift audience perceptions
- Persuade and sell more convincingly
- Motivate your audience
- Use framing and images to control arguments and ideas
For more details: www.maxed.in