3 months free Cyber Security Skill development program for qualified graduates from economically weaker section in Urban areas, under National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM), Government of India. Call for Second/ final batch. Powered by Skillcube (www.skillcube.in) at B’hub, Mar Ivanios Vidya Nagar, Trivandrum.
According to NASSCOM, increasing incidents of cyber attacks and data protection efforts globally are expected to create $35 billion revenue opportunity and employment opportunities for about a million professionals by 2025 for India. The academia needs to be adequately geared up in producing such huge amount of talent.
Name of the course:
- Analyst – Security Operations Center
- 3.5 months, 6 days per week, 9 hours per day
- Placement assistance leading to employment
- Certification from IT-ITeS SSC NASSCOM
- BCA/ BSc (IT)/ BTech (CS/ IT), MCA, MTech (CS/ IT)
- 2015, 16, 17 graduates
- Youths belonging to economically weaker families
- Free for eligible candidates
- Security deposit of Rs. 1000
Mar Ivanios Vidya Nagar