Often overlooked, web hosting is one of the key component of every successful website. There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there, the vast majority of which meet the WordPress minimum requirements, and choosing one from the crowd can be a chore. Just like flowers need the right environment to grow, WordPress works best when it’s in a rich hosting environment.
This free workshop aims to illuminate key server-side aspects of WordPress Hosting.
1. Introduction to WordPress Hosting
2. Types of web hosting environments ( Shared / VPS / Dedicated )
3. Things to consider while choosing WordPress Hosting
4. Comparing web hosting stacks ( LAMP / WAMP )
5. Boosting WordPress performance – Hardware & Software ( Tuning Apache / MySQL / PHP )
6. Handling Server Security & errors
7. Implementing Disaster Recovery ( Server-side Backup & Recovery )
Session handled by:
HostDime is a privately owned and operated global data center provider incorporated in 2003. HostDime offers managed cloud hosting services with fully supported amenities and web tools that have empowered global users to do more on the cloud with affordable cost in mind. HostDime is globally recognized as an established, reliable, and trustworthy data center company in the industry.